Article number: UD007
Christening robe in linen and cross stitches. Inspiration from medevial tunic.
At the moment only one robe in stock, in size 68 cl. By interest in more sizes please take contact and we´ll be happy making one for you.
Extra choice, embroidery of name and date, see Embroidery.
- Design Lyst Form.
- The fabric is washed and shrunk before sewing, to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- The robe measures 100 cm in length.
- It is a clean and medevial inspired model. The neck is decorated by cross stitches after medevial model. The sleeves has cross stitches too. The stitches are made in heavier linen tread, in offwhite.
- The vent is closed by a hidden button.
- At waist sides straps for satin belt
- A pink and a blue satin belt is included.
- The fold below can be used for gathering the skirt, like a bag after medevial model.