Article number: UD006
Christening robe in white linen, added details in hand made Poor man´s lace from local tradition.
Extra choice, embroidery of name and date, see Embroidery.
- Design Lyst Form
- The fabric is washed before sewing to avoid shrinking and unpleasant surprises.
- The robe is 120 cm in full length.
- At front two folds decorates the chest.
- The sleeve has two folds and ends in a circle of poor man´s lace.
- At waist sides straps for satin belt.
- The skirt has three pleats and the fold is decorated by four groups of poor man´s lace.
- The back side is buttoned behind a row of poor man´s lace.
- A pink and a blue satin belt is included.